@ Variomag-USA/2mag-USA our top priorities are safety and service for our customers and employees. This applies to the Covid-19 Pandemic and beyond. Please read on to see what safety procedures we have implemented.
- Our goal is to stay open and fully operational during the C-19 Pandemic.
- Rest assured that we are doing everything to keep both our customers and employees safe.
- Customers can continue to place orders via email, facsimile, phone, and web anytime.
- At this time, orders are being fulfilled at a normal rate and we do not anticipate any changes.
- We strive to process and ship every order as soon as possible—stock products typically ship out on the following business day.
- We have closed our offices to walk-in visitors.
- Employees not essential to inbound freight and outbound shipments are working remotely.
- Employees essential to inbound freight and outbound shipments are practicing social distancing and all other then-current C-19 CDC recommendations.
- Since we stock most products, most products have been in our warehouse for at least 10 to 15 days.
- Most of our products, including all 2mag and Variomag products, are assembled at our manufacturing facility in Germany.
- Inbound freights of products are being kept to a minimum.
- Upon arrival at our Daytona Beach, Florida, USA facility, inbound freights are quarantined and sanitized based on the then-current C-19 CDC recommendations.
- We do drop ship for our authorized distributors directly to their customers, but none of our suppliers drop ship directly to our customers.
- Thus, all products purchased via Variomag-USA/Variomag-USA or one of our authorized distributors receive final processing at and ship directly from our Daytona Beach, Florida, USA facility.
- Our C-19 procedures ensure that the fewest number of employees will handle your order.
- When you receive your order, we recommend you quarantine and sanitize your package based on the then-current C-19 CDC recommendations to account for all persons handling your package throughout the shipment process after it left our Daytona Beach, Florida, USA facility.
- We are experiencing very few supply chain delays, and we are working hard to keep such delays to a minimum.
✔︎ Keeping customers and employees safe.
✔︎ Open and fully operational.
✔︎ Order anytime via email, facsimile, phone, and web.
✔︎ Most products in stock and ready to ship.